- Did you know, you can have different sorting orders for different folders in your MAC? To use it, just
- go to the folder you want to sort
- press [cmd]+[j]
- select the option you want.
- This option is folder specific and will apply to the folder you are currently in.
- Change tab in Chrome
Press ⌘ + Option and the right arrow together to go to the next tab. Press ⌘ + Option and the left arrow together to go to the previous tab. Press Ctrl + Tab to scroll through your tabs. Or ⌘ + a number will take you to that number tab.
- Lock screen in Mac
If you’re using a Mac that’s running macOS Mojave, go to the Apple menu and choose Lock Screen or press Command+Control+Q. This will lock your Mac and return you to the Login screen. For older versions of the operating system, press the Control+Shift+Power button (or Control+Shift+Eject if your Mac has an optical drive).
- Open a recently closed tab: control+shift+T
- navigate through other chrome windows:
- if you are in the chrome window, press [command]+[~] until you get your desired chrome window
I will keep updating the list as soon as I use more shortcuts.
Do comment in the post below if you have anything to add to the article and help us all learn.